Monday, March 2, 2009

Footmarks...



 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7j5iER9cK-Nl0gLKkV_w6XKPS4dqagmmZIAqzbPKq6rXn2IgL5ikR5BgsZEXZpC4J7qfiHTDDltRR3ilxk_VM3ichJCiZ91DXZZpuHyrCRLdhyphenhyphen_1Qycwv_yCaCcV-W4VWd8uh4EfTOb4/s1600/relationship+readiness.jpg 














The person I love more than my life
The person I can remember even when I die
The person for whom I came to this world
The person on whom I can pour all my love
The person who is in depth of my heart
The person who is my soul and my body part
The person without whom my life has no meaning
The person with whom I can spend my life remaining
The person who is so close to me
The person so close that he can only be feels
The person with whom I can share everything
The person who remain with me even when the life stings
I love that person I care for him
The night the day I think of him
I want to live with that person
I want to stay in his heart
I want to follow that person
By his foot mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment